When I was in my engineering college, one year all of a sudden people started talking about some south Korean drama that got them hooked. I was curious and procured a copy from a friend. That was my first K-drama. Yeah you guessed it right. The famous ' boys over the flower '. I bet for majority of us it is a gateway to the world of Asian dramas. Everything was so exotic in that -the people, their language, their names,customs, everything! It was a novelty. We don't get to see much teen dramas in Indian television. So that was it. I made some of my friends watch BOF, they also liked it. Basically it is a story of four rich dudes who study in a school for elites. (I don't know in India, if we have such school. In movies we do-Remember Student of the year ??) So these dudes like to bully other students. Their group also has name. F4- where F stands for 'flower'. (The concept of flower boys or pretty boys was kind of alien to my comprehension that...
Comments
Post a Comment